Visiting Lecturer Programme
The IFCC-Abbott Visiting Lecturer Programme is a tool to facilitate international educational exchanges within IFCC.
- The IFCC-Abbott Visiting Lecturer Programme (VLP) is a programme to support international exchange of lecturers and aims to facilitate international educational exchanges within IFCC.
The application procedure
- Download (Application Form) (doc)
- Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year and must be submitted at least 4 months prior to the proposed visit in order to ensure adequate time for review.
Selection of Speakers
- The society should select its speaker(s)
- For assistance please refer to the Speakers Bureau.
- Each member association (full or affiliate) may apply for up to a maximum of three (3) Visiting Lecturers once every year.
- Each Visiting Lecturer should deliver at least two lectures or one lecture and one workshop.
Travel and Accommodation
- IFCC will fund only economy travel and visa fees of the Visiting Lecturer.
- The National Society will provide hotel accommodation, meals and local transportation.
Approval of Application
- Approval will be made by the Chair of the VLP and the EMD Executive Committee.
- Both the National Society and the IFCC-Abbott Visiting Lecturer shall complete the appropriate survey forms and submit a brief report to the Chair of the IFCC VLP within one month of the IFCC-Abbott Visiting Lecturer's visit.
- Download (National Society Survey) (doc) and (Visiting Lecturer Survey) (doc)
For further clarifications, please contact:
Dr. Elizabeth A FRANK
Learning 2 Lead Consultants
Sankalap Central Park
Yadavagiri Mysore 570 021