The Task Force GLQ members during their inaugural meeting.
Prof. K. Adeli, IFCC President and Prof. D.Kinniburgh, IFCC Secretary, participated in the meeting.
|Name||Position||Country||Term||Time in Office|
|E. Amann||Co-Chair||DE||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|Q. Meng||Co-Chair||US||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|I. Blasutig||Member & Secretary||CA||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|R. Bais||Member||AU||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|JM. Giannoli||Member||FR||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|P. Kumar Dabla||Member||IN||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|E. Lianidou||Member||GR||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|A. Perret-Liaudet||Member||FR||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|A. Thomas||Member||UK||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|A. Vassault||Member||FR||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|S. Wheeler||Member||US||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|K. A. Cendejas||Corp. Rep./Bio-Rad||US||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|J. Lin||Corp. Rep./Abbott||US||1st||2021 01 - 2023 12|
• Identify vendors capable of providing quality control materials and associated software for on-going monitoring.
• Develop training program for participating laboratories.
• Form scientific support teams to train and support staff on-site at participating laboratories.
• Plan for maintenance and monitoring of the iQC program by the IFCC.
• Through a call for applications to participate, select countries for the pilot program, and in collaboration with the respective member societies, select candidate participating laboratories within each country. A formal call for participation by developing countries will be issued soon by the IFCC office.
• Through on-site visits, evaluate the preparedness of the participating laboratories for subscription to the EQA program and identify gaps that must be addressed.
• Retain a vendor through an open bidding process to provide the EQA material and software for the EQA program.
• Develop detailed written guidelines for the participating laboratories.
• Dispatch scientific support teams to help initiate the EQA program at the participating labs. Expert teams will be formed by the taskforce from IFCC membership and will include both senior and young scientists.
• Plan for maintenance and monitoring of the EQA’s progress by the IFCC.
• Develop a plan for expansion of the EQA program in respect of geographical scope and included laboratory tests.
|Name||Full and Affiliate Member Societies|
|A. Guimarães||Sociedade Brasileira de Analíses Clínicas (SBAC)|
|J. Pelanti||Finnish Society of Clinical Chemistry (SKKY)|
|N. Bakuradze||Laboratory Medicine Association of Georgia (GLMA)|
|A. Bardoloi||Association of Medical Biochemists of India (AMBI)|
|L. Setiawan||Indonesian Association for Clinical Chemistry (HKKI)|
|A. Carobene||Italian Society of Clinical Chemistry and Clinical Molecular Biology (SIBioC)|
|E. Miranda González||Mexican Association of Clinical Laboratory Sciences|
|L. Shresta||Nepalese Association for Clinical Chemistry (NACC)|
|M. A. Serdar||Turkish Biochemical Society (TBS)|
Prof. Dr. Egon Amann
University of Applied Sciences
Marker Allee 76-78
59063 Hamm DE
Dr. Qing Meng
and Special Chemistry Laboratories
Department of Laboratory Medicine
The University of Texas
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, TX, USA