|Name||Position||Country||Term||Time in Office|
|E. Fux||Chair||DE||1st||2021 10 - 2023 12|
|D. Di Natale||Member||IT|
Terms of Reference
- Assess Metabolomics approaches and Identify barriers/ challenges for clinical applications .
- Recommend solutions to facilitate the translation from academic laboratories to clinical laboratories
- To evaluate and monitor emerging trends of Research in the field of Metabolomics.
- To provide an overview on metabolite discovery strategies by combining metabolomics with orthogonal experimental and computational biology approaches.
- To assess the applications of Metabolomics in clinical diagnosis and prognosis.
- To develop periodic updates of the applications on Metabolomics technologies and methods in clinical diagnosis.
- To assess the accessibility and the barriers to routine implementation of Metabolomics in clinical laboratories.
- To develop a resource that will inform the IFCC community on developments in the applications of Metabolomics in Clinical Diagnosis /Prognosis as well as methods/technologies in the IVD Market.
List of Corresponding Members, nominated by National Societies
|Name||Full or Affiliate Member Societies|
|Marie Lenski||Société Française de Biologie Clinique (SFBC)|
Working Group Chair contacts:
Dr. Elie Fux
Group Head Analytics - Early Development
Roche Diagnostics Penzberg - Germany