Timetable for the election of the Corporate Representative:
• 1st September – 30th November 2022: call for nominations
• 1st – 31st December 2022: Nominations Committee determines the eligibility of each candidate and sets the slate for the candidates for time in office 2024-2026
• 1st – 31st January 2023: Slate of candidates is distributed to Corporate Members
• 1st - 28th February 2023: Electronic Ballot by Corporate Members
• By 31st March 2023: result communicated to candidates
• May 2023: successful candidate presented to the IFCC Council in Rome.
• Nominations must be sent electronically to the IFCC office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 30th November.
• Consent from the applicant’s employer (who must be an IFCC Corporate Member in good standing), must also be provided.
• Nominees are invited to include in the application form a short position statement.