Working Group on Continuous Glucose Monitoring (WG-CGM)
|Name||Position||Country||Term||Time in Office|
|G. Freckmann||Chair||DE||1st||2019 07 - 2021 12|
Terms of Reference
- Establish traceability of glucose values obtained by continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) to materials and methods of higher metrological order,
- Establish metrics for the evaluation of the analytical performance of CGM,
- Work with ISO on a new CGM guideline (analogous to ISO 15197) to establish standardized procedures and acceptance criteria for CGM.
- Propose means suitable for establishing the traceability of glucose values obtained by CGM to materials and methods of higher metrological order according to ISO 17511, including definition of adequate compartment(s) for reference samples (capillary, venous),
- Find procedures suitable for assessment of analytical performance of CGM systems,
- Define metrics and corresponding minimum acceptance criteria for the analytical performance of CGM systems.
Working Group Chair's contact
Dr. med. Guido Freckmann
Institut für Diabetes-Technologie
Forschungs- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH an der Universität Ulm
Geschäftsführer, Ärztliche Leitung
General Manager, Medical Director