Immunosuppressive Drugs (WG-ID)
|Name||Position||Country||Term||Time in Office|
|C. Seger||Chair||CH||2nd||2021 01 - 2023 12|
|B. de Winter||Member||NL|
|N. Torre Vethe||Member||NO|
|T. van Gelder||Member||NL|
Terms of Reference
- The WG is devoted to the establishment of candidate reference procedures and reference materials for immunosuppressive drugs (ISDs) as cyclosporine, sirolimus, tacrolimus, everolimus, and mycophenolic acid (MPA). Demonstration of the current state of the art in ISD – TDM by measurement comparison will define the need for harmonization or – if feasible – standardization of measurement services
- Regulatory framework :
- Establish and communicate the regulatory framework which allows submitting to the JCTLM reference materials, measurement methods and measurement services established within the WG-ID.
- Measurement comparison initiative aimed to assess the state of art in ISD TDM:
- Baseline assessment including method comparability.
- Influence of secondary reference materials on method comparability.
- Production of reference materials to be listed in the JCTLM database:
- Characterization of primary reference materials.
- Production of primary reference materials.
- Characterization and production of secondary reference materials.
- Establishment of reference methods to be listed in the JCTLM database:
- Design and validation of a candidate reference method by at least two to three partner institutions.
- Establishing reference procedures:
- Establishment of a reference laboratory network.
- Establishment of a reference measurement service network.
List of Corresponding Members, nominated by National Societies
|Name||Full and Affiliate Member Societies|
|Muammer Yucel||Turkish Biochemical Society (TBS)|
List of Corresponding Members, nominated by Corporate Members
|George Schneider||ABBOTT Diagnostics|
|Tie Wei||SIEMENS Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc.|
|Bjoern Neubacher||THERMO FISHER Scientific|
Working Group Chair's contact
PD Dr. Christoph SEGER
Labordiagnostic St. Gallen West AG
9015 St. Gallen