Toolkit with a list of topics and articles related to Ethics in Laboratory Medicine
I'm happy to present the “Toolkit”, prepared by the TF-E in order to help and facilitate access to bibliography referred to Ethics in Laboratory Medicine.
You will find relevant articles, documents, guides, codes, regulations and chapters of books referred to Ethics applied to Laboratory practice into separate folders, as per the below list.
- References are written following the Vancouver recommendations for citing articles.
- Some articles could be placed under more than one topic so in case you do not find an article, you can search under other different topics.
- Under Item 8, referred to Education, some chapter of books for teaching purposes are included.
- Under Item 9 some of current compiled bibliography will be re-ordered in the next future, as more references will be included.
Dr Nilda Fink
Documents that haven't obtained permission for publication or permission is pending, are not downloadable.
- Ethics Committee
- Documents, guidelines, regulations, codes
- Ethics within laboratory medicine
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Informed consent
- Ethics in scientific publications
- Ethics in work with other animals
- Ethics and education in laboratory medicine
- Ethics and Industry